Among the many items on the agenda at tonight’s meeting of the Red Hook town board is a referral of the Greig Family Airstrip to the New York State Department of Transportation and whether to reduce the Zoning Board of Appeals from seven members to five members thus eliminating two existing members of the present zoning board.
AGENDA FOR BUSINESS MEETING OF FEBRUARY 14:
- Resolution Authorizing Referral to NYS DOT regarding Greig Family Airstrip
- Resolution Authorizing Settlement of Article 7 Proceeding with Jan Robin Groves
- Town of Red Hook Flood Damage Prevention Law Discussion – Christine Chale
- Resolution to set Public Hearing
- Facebook Guidelines
- Motion to Submit Application to NYS DOS for Shared Services Grant preparation by Crawford & Associates (cost to be shared with the Village of Red Hook)
- 2012-2013 Medical Benefits Plan – Discussion
- Court Budget: Association of Towns Court Clerk Training
- Recreation Budget – Fees
- Conservation Easement Review Committee – Brenda Cagle
- Zoning Board of Appeals Composition: 7 members vs. 5 members – Discussion
- Public Comment
Red Hook Today will have more after the meeting.